The following teams were successful in creating Accessors, many of which interfaced between physical hardware such as the ElectricImp and Philips Hue light bulbs and used technology developed by TerraSwarm participants such as Ptolemy II and Get All The Data (GATD).
- Brad Campbell, David Jun, Edward Lee: Ptolemy / Get All the Data (GATD) Interface
- Pat Pannuto, Nikunj Bajaj: Ptolemy model that uses Strain Sensors to determine who won a Thumb War
- John MacCallum, Long Le: Synthetic Disco
- Mark Oehlberg, Patricia Derler, Bjoern Hartmann, Alec Dara-Abrams: Breathalyzer
- Meghan Clark, Armin Wasicek, Matt Weber: Spatial Authentication
- Nitesh Mor, Shuhei Emoto, Douglas Chan: Accessor for Sensor triggered Photo-taking
- Roozbeh Jafari, Marten Lohstroh, Viswam Nathan: Real-time Emergency Detection using Ultrasonic Range Finders
The presentations and other materials are available to TerraSwarm participants at: http://www.terraswarm.org/platforms/wiki/Main/May2014SwarmOSWorkshop.
Photo: The scene during the hack-a-thon (Credit: Alec Dara-Abrams).